Have you taken delivery of a Joomla site, or inherited it and now are being asked to update it? Get the most from your Joomla site with our joomla training courses.
We have been providing joomla courses to many corporate clients for over 5 years. Our trainers are all working on Joomla on a daily basis.
Courses can be tailor made for your specific requirements, or can take the form of a workshop. This is ideal for site owners who need to update their sites and do not need to know how to install and upgrade their installations.
We also provide a traditional class based training. Our class is based training topics are listed below.
Versions catered for : Joomla 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5+, 3.0
Our 1/2 Day Course covers the following topics:
- Overview of joomla architecture
- Create, edit, delete, and publish content
- Insert images and media to content
- Manage menu items, create, edit, delete
- How modules work
- Create a module
- How to add maps to your site
- Secure your site from outside interference
- Site backup
- Manage users
- User Permissions
Our Full Day Course also includes:
- Install modules
- Create you own modules
- Install components
- Install new templates
- Create your own templates
- Change your editor
- A guide to common components
- Contact Forms
- Link management
- Estate Agent Listing
- Classified ads
- Banner Management
- Directory Building
- Learning Management Systems
- Upgrading your site to the latest version
Prices : Based on a 1 to 1 training. €400 at your office ( 50kms travel + €50 ), €480 at our training room
Advanced Users Course includes:
- Onsite SEO Tips
- Search Engine Friendly site building
- Building Custom Modules
- Building Custom Components
- Building Custom Templates
- hosting, email and domain setup
- joomla installation
- joomla template of your choice with optional mobile themes
- insertion of logos and branding colors
- site map creation
- content insertion
- image editing
- contact pages
- google maps insertion
- social media linkups
- SEO friendly pages
- gallery installation
- online store installation ( paypal account validated to recieve payments required to be pre-setup.
- after the course the site is owned by you, you are able to edit any part of the site.
- introduction to JED and available extensions you may wish to add to your site later.
- All content edited and images required are presented formatted on day 1 or the course.
- Content limits up to 10 pages, 30 images in a gallery, 20 items in online store with images, prices, shipping rates and tax rates. ( depending on the size of the content there may be time for more content to be added )
- Images being used are royalty paid or are owned by you.
- Logos are in JPG or PNG format.
- Domain name to be used is available to register.
Prices : Based on a 1 to 1 training. €800 at your office ( 50kms travel + €50 ), €960 at our training room
Please note : Joomla is a large enterprise product it requires training and frequent use to become proficient.