We have been providing joomla courses to many corporate clients since 2005. Our trainers are all working on Joomla on a daily basis.
Courses can be tailor made for your specific requirements, or can take the form of a workshop. This is ideal for site owners who need to update their sites and do not need to know how to install their installations.
We also provide a traditional class based training. Our class is based training topics are listed below.
Versions catered for : Joomla 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5+, 3.+
A sample of our courses. Remember we can tailor the course to suit your requirements.
Our 1/2 Day Course covers the following topics:
- Overview of joomla architecture
- Create, edit, delete, and publish content
- Insert images and media to content
- Manage menu items, create, edit, delete
- How modules work
- Create a module
- How to add maps to your site
- Secure your site from outside interference
- Site backup
- Manage users
- User Permissions
Our Full Day Course also includes:
- Install modules
- Create you own modules
- Install components
- Install new templates
- Create your own templates
- Change your editor
- A guide to common components
- Contact Forms
- Link management
- Estate Agent Listing
- Classified ads
- Banner Management
- Directory Building
- Learning Management Systems
- Upgrading your site to the latest version
Advanced Users Course includes:
- Onsite SEO Tips
- Search Engine Friendly site building
- Building Custom Modules
- Building Custom Components
- Building Custom Templates
- hosting, email and domain setup
- joomla installation
- joomla template of your choice with optional mobile themes
- insertion of logos and branding colors
- site map creation
- content insertion
- image editing
- contact pages
- google maps insertion
- social media linkups
- SEO friendly pages
- gallery installation
- online store installation ( paypal account validated to recieve payments required to be pre-setup.
- after the course the site is owned by you, you are able to edit any part of the site.
- introduction to JED and available extensions you may wish to add to your site later.
- All content edited and images required are presented formatted on day 1 of the course.
- Content limits up to 10 pages, 30 images in a gallery, 5 items in online store with images, prices, shipping rates and tax rates. ( depending on the size of the content there may be time for more content to be added )
- Images being used are royalty paid or are owned by you.
- Logos are in JPG or PNG format.
- Domain name to be used is available to register.
- Cost does not include hosting or domain name registration. These can be purchased at the course.
Call now for a pricing 01 5242100 or fill out our form.