Pegasus / Opera is a full featured industry standard account and erp system for medium to large businesses.
How to Link Pegasus with Ecommerce ?
We will sync the following data:
- Product Titles
- Product Prices
- Customer specific pricing and discounting
- Stock Levels
- Customer balances
- Customer details ( addresses, email, contact phone etc. )
- Post Orders from your website into Pegasus
- Posted with discounts
- Specific delivery addresses
- Shipping as a separate line
Typically stock levels will update every hour and orders will post every 15 minutes.
When you link Pegasus to Ecommerce your customers can place orders online 24/7. You can have sales reps recording orders on tablets and these getting picked up for distribution 15 minutes later.
We link Pegasus Opera to the following opensource ecommerce platforms.
- Opencart to Pegasus / Opera
- WooCommerce to Pegasus / Opera
- Prestashop to Pegasus / Opera
- Magento to Pegasus / Opera
- And other bespoke PHP coded applications.
We build and design b2b ecommerce sites too.
Note : All installations are different. There is no out of the box solution and anyone selling you an out of the box solution does not know what they are doing. There are addons you can purchase online for this but none of them work. All require customization. Your stock levels must be accurate to display stock levels to customers. Remember if you show as in-stock your customer expects a shipment.
Call us today for a free consultation : 01 52 42 100 or use our contact us form